Friday, March 27, 2015

I'm Still Gonna Post Stuff

YAAA I dropped out of the class. sorry guys.....


I had an extra .325 credit, so that means I could drop one class for last term. And it had to be a last period cuz I take my sister to school everyday but she's able to get a ride home. And I chose creative writing because, unlike my last period on B day, people talked to me and I have friends in there.


You are all SO nice, but it sucked for me. Because it was hard not having a friend in the class when it felt like every single person in the class was friends with each other. I hope that made sense. A4 was my least favorite class out of all of them. I'm sorry. Nelson, you still rock my socks and my sister is a sophomore and I told her that she HAD to take your class, cuz it was awesome.


I also dropped out because I took CW1 at Lehi High, and ummm.... creative writing was NOT the same at Lehi. At Lehi, the teacher would hand out cookies and be like "Right a 30 line poem about this cookie and then turn it in". and then here it's like, deep, and shiz. So I felt really behind and stupid.


SO THERE YA GO.


Love you all, I promise I don't hate you.


I know have a "bratty face", and you guys probably thought I was a brat. I get told that by so many people. It's just my face. I literally can't do anything about it. My straight face is apparently a look someone has when they are planning a murder. I honestly apologize if I scared anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not murdering us. And I'm glad you'll still post stuff.

    And I might have to steal that cookie idea. Jk.

    ReplyDelete