Friday, February 20, 2015

"Create A Song You Wish Existed"


I always say to myself... "Create a song that you wish existed".
And that's what I did.
This link below is a song that is extremely important to me.
Two years ago, I went  through something pretty hard. And if you know me, which no one in the class does, my life is all about music. ALL OF IT. When something in life hits me, I hit up Youtube, and I let the words that are so relatable pour into me. But two years ago, I couldn't find a song that related to me enough, so I wrote one. And I listen to it all the time, I hope that's not weird. It's the rough draft, but Nelson loves rough drafts... so here you go.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic song, Mallory. You have a great voice. And if this is a rough draft, then I'm a wizard. There's nothing rough about this.

    Great message. "You're stronger than you think." Great mentality. Write the book you want to read, make the song you want to hear. Love it.

    ReplyDelete